I really enjoy speaking and teaching and am available for conferences, seminars, and professional development training. I have been teaching at the university-level since 1992, have presented at numerous conferences, and regularly teach seminars and intensives on topics involving:
- Interaction / information / user experience (UX) design,
- Design ethics,
- Brainstorming and collaboration,
- Design process and workflow,
- Applied psychology,
- Design narratives,
- Presentation and speaking skills.
A list of my most recent engagements and a brief biographical statement can be found on the About page.
My upcoming engagements include:
- “The Psychology of UX” (Adaptive Path + Onward Search), San Francisco, 18 September 2013
- “UX + Prototyping” Seminar and workshop, Kansas City, September 2013
- Designer to Developer Workflow Conference (D2WC), Kansas City, September 2013
- “The Psychology of UX” Seminar (roundpegTV)), San Francisco, October 2013
- “Designing for the Mind” Keynote address (VM013), San Francisco, November 2013
- “Designing for Emotion” Keynote address (Mobile Web DevCon), January 2013